Looking for an easy, delicious, healthy snack recipe? Look no further! These apple chips are incredibly easy to make and are perfect for an afternoon snack. They are crunchy and sweet–the perfect little treat!
- 2-3 apples (or more depending on how many you want)
- Preheat over to 225.
- Prepare several baking sheets covered in parchment paper.
- Slice apples thin (using a mandolin works best).
- Place apples on baking sheets, being sure that they don’t overlap.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 1.5 to 2 hours, flipping halfway. (depends on oven so check periodically so they don’t burn)