Want to challenge yourself to the next level of fitness?!?! Complete today’s challenge of 30 minutes of purposeful fitness activity through a circuit workout! Show your support of National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month by getting active! 🙂
Don’t forget to track your progress along the way. Writing down your goals and progress helps motivate you to keep going. Find a system that works for you and go with it!
- BIG GOAL: Increase health and wellness and become an example of purposeful daily fitness for the next generation
- Daily Goal: 30 minutes (or more) of purposeful fitness activity
METRICS: Record the following quick metrics in order to track your progress!
Minutes Active: _______
Intensity Level of Activity: (using key below) ___
- 0=no activity
- 1=mild activity (stroll, slow walking, etc.)
- 2=moderate activity (quick walking, hike, bike ride, jog, etc. that challenges you but does not greatly elevate HR)
- 3=Vigorous Activity (running, challenging hike, speed work, heavy weight lifting, etc. that pushes your limits and elevates HR significantly)
(optional) After exercising, I felt __________.
EXAMPLE: Today I completed a grueling 30 minute circuit workout at an intensity level of 3. After exercising, I felt tired but ready to tackle my Tuesday!