Enjoy Sunday with some fitness fun with friends and family! Go to the park! Ride bikes! Swim! Hike! Have fun and get active.
Don’t forget to track your progress along the way. Writing down your goals and progress helps motivate you to keep going. Find a system that works for you and go with it!
- BIG GOAL: Increase health and wellness and become an example of purposeful daily fitness for the next generation
- Daily Goal: 30 minutes (or more) of purposeful fitness activity
METRICS: Record the following quick metrics in order to track your progress!
Minutes Active: _______
Intensity Level of Activity: (using key below) ___
- 0=no activity
- 1=mild activity (stroll, slow walking, etc.)
- 2=moderate activity (quick walking, hike, bike ride, jog, etc. that challenges you but does not greatly elevate HR)
- 3=Vigorous Activity (running, challenging hike, speed work, heavy weight lifting, etc. that pushes your limits and elevates HR significantly)
(optional) After exercising, I felt __________.
EXAMPLE: Today I ran around the park and played on equipment for 45 minutes at an intensity level of 2. After exercising, I felt great and ready to enjoy the rest of my Sunday!