Did you have a good 30 minute “check-in” run today?!?!
Be sure to track your progress along the way. By writing down your goals and progress, you are holding yourself accountable and are more likely to succeed and exceed your goals!
- BIG GOAL: Increase health and wellness and become an example of purposeful daily fitness for the next generation
- Daily Goal: 30 minutes (or more) of purposeful fitness activity
METRICS: Record the following quick metrics in order to show your progress!
Minutes Active: _______
Intensity Level of Activity: (using key below) ___
- 0=no activity
- 1=mild activity (stroll, slow walking, etc.)
- 2=moderate activity (quick walking, hike, bike ride, jog, etc. that challenges you but does not greatly elevate HR)
- 3=Vigorous Activity (running, challenging hike, speed work, heavy weight lifting, etc. that pushes your limits and elevates HR significantly)
(optional) After exercising, I felt __________.
EXAMPLE: Today I ran for 30 minutes and 3.5 miles without stopping at an intensity level of 3. After exercising, I felt tired but motivated to keep working towards my goal!